Do you worry about your carb intake? Do you “count carbs”?
I recently came across this simple article about how a sweet potato is the perfect healthy complex carbohydrate to eat, for just about anyone to lose weight. Especially since sweet potato also has so much natural fiber, and phenomenal all-around nutrition.
I was surprised at the comments, which seem to suggest that everyone’s scurrying around tracking every carb they eat.
I’m curious… is it more important to you to:
* eat food that is delicious?
* eat food that is low-fat?
* eat food that is low in carbs?
* eat food that is high in nutrition?
* eat food that is easy/fast/convenient?
Please comment to claim what’s most important to you.
Thanks so much for your input!
Lisa Johnson, Y’Ambassador, Yummy Yammy